Americablog provides an excellent analysis of what we know and don’t know about the leak of Plame’s name (and of course now so much more).
* Who authored the INR (State Department’s intelligence branch) memo, and why and how was it misleading?
* Who leaked the name, ‘Valerie Plame,’ and how did he or she receive that
* Who else was complicit in the worse crime of outing a clandestine CIA
officer? In the lesser crime of revealing classified information?
* What did the Vice President know, and when did he know it?
* What did the President know, and when did he know it?
* Why were people in the White House so afraid of what Joe Wilson had to say?